Intapp successfully completes examination for SOC 2 compliance
SOC 2 examination report focuses on security, availability and confidentiality in the Intapp Secure Cloud
September 14, 2017 RSS
PALO ALTO, Calif., September 15, 2017 – Intapp, a global leader in business applications for professional services firms, today announced that it has successfully completed an SOC 2 examination across its entire cloud solution portfolio. The SOC 2 examination focused on the Trust Services Criteria related to security, availability and confidentiality of customer information as defined by the AICPA.
“We understand the importance of SOC 2 reports, particularly for the growing number of accounting and investment banking firms using Intapp cloud solutions, as well as law firms serving the financial services sector,” said Thomas Hadig, Company Security Officer, Intapp. “Completing the SOC 2 examination, in addition to achieving ISO 27001 certification and ISO 27017 and ISO 27018 compliance, demonstrates Intapp’s continuing commitment to security and data protection in the cloud, and provides an additional level of confidence for firms working to safeguard their own clients’ data.”
The Intapp Secure Cloud is designed and built for secure computing from the ground up, exceeding stringent regulatory requirements while preserving customer control over where data is stored and processed, and how it is accessed. Intapp also conducts regular testing for threats and ongoing monitoring for irregularities to help protect both client and firm data. Firms adopting the cloud versions of Intapp software for new business intake, conflicts, terms of business management, experience management, workflow management, and time recording benefit from enhanced reliability, performance, and the ability to automatically implement software updates and patches as soon as they become available.
The SOC 2 examination was performed by Schellman & Company LLC. In addition, Intapp has received ISO/IEC 27001 certification for its complete portfolio of cloud solutions and has achieved compliance with the cloud-specific information security controls defined in ISO/IEC 27017, as well as the data privacy controls defined in ISO/IEC 27018.
Intapp’s SOC 2 Type 1 report is available upon request to Intapp customers and partners under NDA.
About Schellman & Company, LLC
Schellman & Company, LLC, formerly BrightLine, is a global provider of assurance and compliance services. As one of the only companies in the world fully accredited to provide a suite of services that includes SOC examinations, PCI DSS compliance validations and ISO 27001 certifications, Schellman offers clients a unique opportunity to achieve multiple compliance objectives through a single third party assessor. For more information, visit https://www.schellmanco.com.
Intapp provides software that enables law firms and other professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving operational efficiency, increasing profitability and driving client success. Intapp’s practice groups (Risk, Integration, Time and Client Development) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. Intapp products allow firms to align business operations with strategy and deliver on client expectations. They are recognized as the most advanced in their respective categories — new business intake, conflicts, terms management, confidentiality management, workflow automation, data integration, time recording and experience management.
Serving more than 675 customers, including 93% of the Am Law 100, 90% of the Global 100 and three of the Accounting Top 20, Intapp has cultivated an unparalleled record of customer success and collaborative partner relationships. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business operations in New York, Atlanta, London, Manchester and Sydney, Intapp offers a unique combination of legal industry expertise, technical innovation, consumer-friendly design and customer-focused business philosophy. For more information, visit intapp.com.
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market