Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively
October 28, 2020 RSS
Legal IT Professionals (October 28, 2020) – Intapp, the leader in connected firm management solutions, today announced that it will transition to cloud-based solution sales exclusively starting January 1, 2021. Intapp will continue to service existing clients with on-premises software and support them as they become ready to migrate to cloud solutions.
“Although much of business world has quickly migrated to cloud-based software, professional and financial services firms have lagged behind. Intapp is taking the lead in bringing these industries up to date,” said Thad Jampol, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer at Intapp. “It’s more than managing costs and enhancing operational efficiency. This is about our client firms adopting a modern, technology-enabled model that enables them to better meet their clients’ needs. Legacy, location-dependent services are the past; cloud is the future.”
- Intapp Announces Plan to Acquire Repstor
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm