Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively
Legal IT Professionals (October 28, 2020) – Intapp, the leader in connected firm management solutions, today announced that it will transition to cloud-based solution sales exclusively starting January 1, 2021. Intapp will continue to service existing clients with on-premises software and support them as they become ready to migrate to cloud solutions.
“Although much of business world has quickly migrated to cloud-based software, professional and financial services firms have lagged behind. Intapp is taking the lead in bringing these industries up to date,” said Thad Jampol, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer at Intapp. “It’s more than managing costs and enhancing operational efficiency. This is about our client firms adopting a modern, technology-enabled model that enables them to better meet their clients’ needs. Legacy, location-dependent services are the past; cloud is the future.”
- DealCloud wins 2023 CRM Excellence Award from TMC
- Intapp partners with BoardEx to accelerate business development efforts with actionable relationship intelligence
- Asana Partners selects DealCloud for deal, pipeline, and relationship management
- Law360 - Data-driven insights are key to attracting today's clients
- LegalTech News - Preparing to integrate machine learning and AI into pricing, billing and invoicing
- The Drawdown - Intapp acquires Paragon Data Labs
- LegalTech News - Intapp acquires employee compliance software provider Paragon Data Labs enhancing risk management offering
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Intapp buys Paragon Data Labs
- Intapp acquires Paragon Data Labs
- Seamless deal-to-portfolio analysis now available in DealCloud platform through new partnership with Untap
- Benesch selects Intapp to strengthen client relationship management
- Practus selects Intapp to deliver risk and compliance solutions in the cloud
- Legal Management - Has knowledge management's moment finally arrived?
- DealCloud wins Best Deal Origination Technology and Best Secure Workflow Management Provider at the 2023 Private Equity Wire European Awards
- Law360 Pulse - Early 2023 mergers indicate mid-law interest in combos
- Legal IT Insider - Intapp to drop the OnePlace brand as DealCloud goes from strength to strength
- DealCloud selected by GlobeSt Real Estate Forum as a top influencer in commercial real estate technology
- New York Law Journal - Why savvy law firms are prioritizing risk-aware business development
- GlobeSt - Tech influencers
- Corporate Compliance Insights - Growing pains: mid-sized auditing firms are seeing an influx of new clients, but at what cost?
- LegalTech News - Legal tech's predictions for privacy in 2023