Are Lawyers Satisfied With Their Work/Life Balance?
Poll of UK lawyers shows almost half (45%) of lawyers surveyed are doing more admin than expected.
October 22, 2019 RSS
Intapp announced results from its latest research, which analysed how lawyers across the UK and US view their careers and place of work. The research showed that three out of five (60%) of these UK lawyers currently see themselves as having good work-life balance, something that 39% consider among the most important factors when analysing their day-to-day working environment given their selection of “work hours” as a top factor of importance in their working environment).
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders
- PLMJ Selects Intapp Time and ROOX to Support Strategic Growth
- FTI Consulting Rolls Out Intapp Conflicts Globally to Streamline New Business Acceptance Processes and Increase Profitability
- Intapp and Fireman & Company strike strategic partnership, offering unrivalled knowledge management consultancy
- How Big Law firms like Baker McKenzie and Polsinelli are teaming up with legal tech companies to battle increasing competition in the market
- Data Points for Increased Profitability
- A Collaborative Risk Culture
- Law Firms' Data Analytics Tools Are Growing, But Buy-In Isn't Automatic
- Intapp to Sell Cloud-Based Solutions Exclusively
- Intapp Drives Nail In Coffin Of On-Premises Software, Goes All Cloud