Are Lawyers Satisfied With Their Work/Life Balance?
Poll of UK lawyers shows almost half (45%) of lawyers surveyed are doing more admin than expected.
October 22, 2019 RSS
Intapp announced results from its latest research, which analysed how lawyers across the UK and US view their careers and place of work. The research showed that three out of five (60%) of these UK lawyers currently see themselves as having good work-life balance, something that 39% consider among the most important factors when analysing their day-to-day working environment given their selection of “work hours” as a top factor of importance in their working environment).
- The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.
- Inaugural Legal Value Network/Blickstein Group Survey Identifies Opportunities for Better Alignment Between Law Firms and Corporate Clients
- Stradling Chooses OnePlace Marketing & Business Development from Intapp as its All-in-One Business Development and CRM Solution
- Fisher Phillips Selects OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Power Its Connected Firm
- Strategy Sphere Podcast Launches with Stellar Lineup of Professional Services Thought Leaders