The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021
March 18, 2021 RSS
The Software Report (March 16, 2021) – The Software Report is pleased to announce The Top 25 Software Sales Executives of 2021. These exceptional individuals play the critical role of ensuring their companies have optimal sales strategies and processes in place while implementing effective execution. They recruit key team members and oversee well-orchestrated plans to meet and exceed revenue targets. Without them, organizations would struggle to keep afloat. They are the gatekeepers to sustained cash flow.
The awardees of 2021 were selected based on a thorough review of hundreds of nomination submissions and a close evaluation of each nominee’s drive, intellect, integrity, and contribution to company performance, among other factors. They are the top-performing sales leaders, as reported by their peers and colleagues, in the software industry. Through their dedicated effort and consistent energy, they drive customer acquisition and expansion and make strong company growth a reality. Represented on this year’s list are companies that range in size and stage from the largest, most well-known corporations to fledgling growth stage enterprises.
Featured in the article is Intapp’s very own Costa Harbilas, Senior Vice President of Global Sales.
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- How Law Firms Learned To Trust The Cloud
- Epiq Selects Intapp OnePlace Risk & Compliance to Enhance Client Conflicts Management
- Voices Ensuring AI works for you: 3 steps to success
- Law firms and their clients aren't seeing eye to eye on pricing and tech use, a new survey shows. Here's how they can bridge that gap.