Panel Discussion: The Impact of Technology on Pitching in Professional ServicesOct. 25, 2022 | 9–10 a.m. PDT/12–1 p.m. EDT/5–6 p.m. BST
Professional services organizations — those in accounting, consulting, staffing, and legal services — have unique ecosystems that help them attract and retain clients. Selling services, rather than products, presents unique challenges and opportunities in the business development space — particularly concerning how technology is set up and used for client management and proposals.
Join QorusDocs, Intapp, and our distinguished panel of professional services industry veterans to discuss:
- How elite organizations manage their pitch/pursuit process
- Strategies around bios and experience best practices
- Successful navigation of the business development teams to get pursuits across the line
- How technology and tools can increase productivity and offer more personalized client solutions
- Tips and tricks from our panel to accelerate success