Transforming Business Development - Cross Selling
Intapp’s Darryl Cross recently had the honor of partnering with David Freeman of the David Freeman Consulting Group, and Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting, on a webinar about business development techniques for the current times and how to practice empathy while selling.
CEO David Freeman spoke about the concept the of “cross selling” or “cross helping” during his presentation. Watch this short video to see David do a deeper dive on the concept and learn how to create internal presentations that can uncover new opportunities for your business development team.
10 Steps for making internal presentations trigger “Cross Selling”
- Keep the presentation under 5 minutes
- Give your program a memorable title
- Use language a 6th grader could understand
- Support your text content with visually appealing imagery
- Address 2-3 hot issues
- Provide 2-3 supporting questions
- include “brag” points
- Highlight a relevant success story
- Offer gifts that will contribute
- Follow up!
Meet IT Leader and Intapp Hero Jack Recinto
August 13, 2020
Meet Our Inaugural Intapp Hero, Kaitlin McNeill
August 12, 2020
What Professionals Tell Us About Business-Value Forecasting
August 6, 2020
Transforming Business Development – Take the Lead
July 30, 2020
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp