Meet Our Inaugural Intapp Hero, Kaitlin McNeill
Kaitlin McNeill — our first Intapp Hero honoree — serves as client success analyst based out of our Charlotte office. When we asked colleagues and clients to share their impressions of Kaitlin, they universally described her as a dedicated, collaborative leader and client advocate.
Primarily responsible for executing client requests as well as advising and training clients, Kaitlin has provided superior client support, day in and day out, since joining DealCloud in August 2019. Her colleagues and clients say she has a knack for building strong relationships and strives to perform above and beyond expectations.
“Kaitlin has been an outstanding Client Success Manager,” said Joe Solano, Vice President of Business Development at Atlantic Street Capital. “The breadth, frequency, and complexity of our requests would be challenging for anyone, but Kaitlin handles them with accuracy and professionalism. As I attempt to take on more changes and updates myself, Kaitlin always makes herself available as a sounding board but isn’t afraid to step in when the task is beyond my capabilities.”
Always willing to lend a hand, Kaitlin has taken the initiative to develop and facilitate training sessions during team meetings. Her colleagues appreciate that she is always willing to jump on a call to help them with challenging client issues. By thinking outside of the box to solve challenges swiftly and empathetically, Katelin has been able to shift multiple clients away from a neutral or negative impression of Intapp toward a positive response.
We are so proud to have Kaitlin on our team and to recognize her as our inaugural Intapp Hero recipient. Please join us in congratulating her.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- How law firms can minimize information governance risks and maximize value when using Microsoft Teams and Copilot
- Small and midsize law firms risk significant losses without proper due diligence procedures
- How two law firms improved their realization rates and revenue by using software that helps lawyers comply with outside counsel guidelines
- The pathway to modern legal work: Why and how law firms should begin or continue their journey to a modern way of working
- The importance of a well-designed new business acceptance process at professional services firms