Meet Our Inaugural Intapp Hero, Kaitlin McNeill
Kaitlin McNeill — our first Intapp Hero honoree — serves as client success analyst based out of our Charlotte office. When we asked colleagues and clients to share their impressions of Kaitlin, they universally described her as a dedicated, collaborative leader and client advocate.
Primarily responsible for executing client requests as well as advising and training clients, Kaitlin has provided superior client support, day in and day out, since joining DealCloud in August 2019. Her colleagues and clients say she has a knack for building strong relationships and strives to perform above and beyond expectations.
“Kaitlin has been an outstanding Client Success Manager,” said Joe Solano, Vice President of Business Development at Atlantic Street Capital. “The breadth, frequency, and complexity of our requests would be challenging for anyone, but Kaitlin handles them with accuracy and professionalism. As I attempt to take on more changes and updates myself, Kaitlin always makes herself available as a sounding board but isn’t afraid to step in when the task is beyond my capabilities.”
Always willing to lend a hand, Kaitlin has taken the initiative to develop and facilitate training sessions during team meetings. Her colleagues appreciate that she is always willing to jump on a call to help them with challenging client issues. By thinking outside of the box to solve challenges swiftly and empathetically, Katelin has been able to shift multiple clients away from a neutral or negative impression of Intapp toward a positive response.
We are so proud to have Kaitlin on our team and to recognize her as our inaugural Intapp Hero recipient. Please join us in congratulating her.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- How IAASB’s New Quality Management Standards Affect Your Accounting Firm: A Closer Look at ISQM 1
- Meet Our June Intapp Employee Hero, Alex Clayton
- The Evolution of Legal Data Analytics and AI-Based Insights
- Manage AML and CDD with OnePlace Risk & Compliance
- 5 Ways Purpose-Built Software Can Accelerate Your Accounting Firm’s Client Acceptance
- Win Business and Grow Your Firm with Cloud-Based Solutions
- Boost Profitability with Automated Time and Billing Software
- Time Tracking Software for Consultants: How Automated Consulting Time Tracking Eliminates Costly Inefficiencies to Improve Profitability
- A First Look at OnePlace Collaboration & Content for Accounting and Consulting
- Meet Our May Intapp Employee Hero, Caleece Nash