Meet IT Leader and Intapp Hero Jack Recinto
Jack Recinto — our latest Intapp Hero honoree — is a results-driven IT leader at Vedder Price with extensive experience designing and implementing global enterprise-level applications. An active volunteer at the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA), Jack serves as the ILTA Strategic Partnership Liaison for Intapp.
A true community steward, Jack launched the ILTA Intapp Application Community where he serves as manager and moderator. He has hosted roundtables and user groups at Vedder Price, and is a go-to among several internal Intapp teams for client feedback and consultation.
“Jack possesses a unique blend of strong technical acumen and keen business sensibility,” said Jose Lazares, Vice President of Product and Business Management at Intapp. “Not only does he know the technology, but he also deeply understands the importance of intentional change management, education, and people to drive successful business outcomes.”
Jack serves as an evangelist for transformational technology both at his firm and across the broader legal tech community. He is a true believer in the connected firm vision, a supportive team player, and the epitome of a hero to us. We offer Jack our heartfelt congratulations for this very well-deserved recognition.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- Meet Our April Intapp Employee Hero, Rachel Poyer
- Strategic benefits of time-capture technology for accounting firm profitability
- 5 keys to success for consulting firms in the fourth industrial revolution
- Strategy Sphere - Meet the Hosts
- Sandpiper Conference Panel Discussions Reveal a Strengthened Focus on Law Firm Profitable Delivery and Client Value
- Resourcing and Investing in Firm Profitability Software
- Providing Better Results and Transparency to Clients
- How Pricing Leaders Can Improve Profitability and Negotiations
- Reduce Costs and Enhance Security with OnePlace Risk & Compliance Cloud Suite
- Briefing Frontiers Legal IT Landscapes Survey Roundtable Report: Improving Pricing and Profitability