Meet IT Leader and Intapp Hero Jack Recinto
Jack Recinto — our latest Intapp Hero honoree — is a results-driven IT leader at Vedder Price with extensive experience designing and implementing global enterprise-level applications. An active volunteer at the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA), Jack serves as the ILTA Strategic Partnership Liaison for Intapp.
A true community steward, Jack launched the ILTA Intapp Application Community where he serves as manager and moderator. He has hosted roundtables and user groups at Vedder Price, and is a go-to among several internal Intapp teams for client feedback and consultation.
“Jack possesses a unique blend of strong technical acumen and keen business sensibility,” said Jose Lazares, Vice President of Product and Business Management at Intapp. “Not only does he know the technology, but he also deeply understands the importance of intentional change management, education, and people to drive successful business outcomes.”
Jack serves as an evangelist for transformational technology both at his firm and across the broader legal tech community. He is a true believer in the connected firm vision, a supportive team player, and the epitome of a hero to us. We offer Jack our heartfelt congratulations for this very well-deserved recognition.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- How IAASB’s New Quality Management Standards Affect Your Accounting Firm: A Closer Look at ISQM 1
- Meet Our June Intapp Employee Hero, Alex Clayton
- The Evolution of Legal Data Analytics and AI-Based Insights
- Manage AML and CDD with OnePlace Risk & Compliance
- 5 Ways Purpose-Built Software Can Accelerate Your Accounting Firm’s Client Acceptance
- Win Business and Grow Your Firm with Cloud-Based Solutions
- Boost Profitability with Automated Time and Billing Software
- Time Tracking Software for Consultants: How Automated Consulting Time Tracking Eliminates Costly Inefficiencies to Improve Profitability
- A First Look at OnePlace Collaboration & Content for Accounting and Consulting
- Meet Our May Intapp Employee Hero, Caleece Nash