Meet Our December Intapp Employee Hero, Matt McInerny
Matt McInerny — Our December Intapp Hero honoree —is a Client Advisory Director based in Atlanta. Matt embodies an unwavering passion for ensuring client success. He puts himself in the shoes of the client, listening to their needs and issues, and uses that intel to successfully guide and enhance product development.
Matt was nominated by one of Intapp’s clients, William Schroeder, Global Financial Systems Manager for Mayer Brown LLP.
An Intapp Hero embodies the following characteristics: client advocate, collaborative, trust-worthy, and community supporter. Matt exemplifies all of these traits, and we are proud to honor his dedication and commitment to our business and our clients.
We are so proud to have Matt on our team and to recognize him as an Intapp Hero recipient. Please join us in congratulating him.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- Briefing Frontiers Legal IT Landscapes Survey Roundtable Report: Improving Pricing and Profitability
- A Global General Counsel’s Thoughts on Organizations and Excellence | Pierre Gentin, McKinsey & Company
- Creating the Connected Firm: Setting Up Teams for Success
- Meet Our March Intapp Employee Hero, Kyle Washington
- Creative Geniuses and Continuous Creativity in Advertising | David Lubars, BBDO