Meet Our May Intapp Client Hero, Jeannie Muzinic
Jeannie Muzinic, our latest Intapp Hero client honoree, is Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer at Fisher Phillips. She’s worked closely with our Intapp team, implementing OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to improve the client experience at her firm.
“Jeannie has been an Intapp Hero from the start,” said Lavinia Calvert, General Manager of Marketing & Business Development Solutions at Intapp. “She was a huge advocate for bringing OnePlace Marketing & Business Development to Fisher Phillips to help with strategic business plans and overall marketing and business development objectives.”
Muzinic’s willingness to serve as a reference and share her Intapp success story with peers in the marketing community makes her an Intapp Hero. We acknowledge her advocacy, collaboration, and community support.
We’re proud to have Muzinic as a partner in our success. With her ongoing support, Intapp continues to grow, innovate, and transform the ways our clients work. Please join us in congratulating her as our latest Intapp Hero.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner, or team for exceeding your expectations.
- Proposal generation for law firms: How QorusDocs integration optimizes client relevancy, engagement, and win rates
- Meet our July Intapp Employee Hero, Daniel Sanderson
- Content strategy for law firms: How to increase and sustain client engagement by optimizing the digital client journey
- Choosing the right technology partner to help your firm grow
- Meet Our June Intapp Hero, Jennifer Heltsley