Meet Our October Intapp Employee Hero, Mike Hickey
Mike Hickey — our October Intapp Hero — serves as a Senior Director of Talent Acquisition based out of our New Jersey office. Mike spends a tremendous amount of time getting to know specific products and business needs, and he applies that intel to hire candidates who help us best serve our clients. Mike’s job doesn’t stop once a candidate is hired; He goes above and beyond, and holds himself accountable to help our candidates integrate into the company and drive their careers to be successful over the long term.
“Mike is intellectually curious and spends a great deal of time working to deeply understand the Intapp business and the unique challenges his hiring managers are trying to solve,” said Bret Marshall, Vice President of Talent Acquisition at Intapp. “He is tightly aligned with the goals of his internal clients, and understands clearly that his work directly impacts the satisfaction our external clients, which in turn drives revenue and allows us to meet our larger corporate goals.”
Bret added, “Mike is selfless and always willing to go the extra mile to help his clients and teammates by sharing talent and creative ideas, allowing the broader talent acquisition team to bring the best talent to Intapp.”
Mike exemplifies the traits of an Intapp Hero; he is collaborative and trustworthy, a client advocate, and a community supporter. We are so proud to have Mike on our team, and honor his dedication and commitment to our business and our clients. Please join us in congratulating him on being named our latest Intapp Hero.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- Managing OCGs and Client Commitments with Intapp Terms
- Corporate Identity and Design to Define a Brand with Michael Bierut, Pentagram
- Pricing Matters: Using AI to Deliver Higher Profit and Better Client Value
- Intapp CIO Technical Briefing: Migrating to the Intapp Secure Cloud
- Survey Results Reveal the Transformation of the Legal Operations Role and Mismatched Expectations Between Law Firms and Their Clients’ Inside Counsel
- OnePlace Operations & Finance: Drive Profitable Business
- Three Steps Accounting and Consulting Firms Can Take to Make AI Work for Their Business
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Shalaka Natu, Director of Product Management, Risk Solutions at Intapp
- Human-Centered Design, Social Media, and Creating Connections in the Time of COVID-19 | Cat Moon, Vanderbilt University
- Meet Our January Intapp Employee Hero, Guido Peruzzi
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp