Meet Our October Intapp Employee Hero, Mike Hickey
Mike Hickey — our October Intapp Hero — serves as a Senior Director of Talent Acquisition based out of our New Jersey office. Mike spends a tremendous amount of time getting to know specific products and business needs, and he applies that intel to hire candidates who help us best serve our clients. Mike’s job doesn’t stop once a candidate is hired; He goes above and beyond, and holds himself accountable to help our candidates integrate into the company and drive their careers to be successful over the long term.
“Mike is intellectually curious and spends a great deal of time working to deeply understand the Intapp business and the unique challenges his hiring managers are trying to solve,” said Bret Marshall, Vice President of Talent Acquisition at Intapp. “He is tightly aligned with the goals of his internal clients, and understands clearly that his work directly impacts the satisfaction our external clients, which in turn drives revenue and allows us to meet our larger corporate goals.”
Bret added, “Mike is selfless and always willing to go the extra mile to help his clients and teammates by sharing talent and creative ideas, allowing the broader talent acquisition team to bring the best talent to Intapp.”
Mike exemplifies the traits of an Intapp Hero; he is collaborative and trustworthy, a client advocate, and a community supporter. We are so proud to have Mike on our team, and honor his dedication and commitment to our business and our clients. Please join us in congratulating him on being named our latest Intapp Hero.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- Meet Our April Intapp Employee Hero, Rachel Poyer
- 5 keys to success for consulting firms in the fourth industrial revolution
- Strategic benefits of time-capture technology for accounting firm profitability
- Strategy Sphere - Meet the Hosts
- Sandpiper Conference Panel Discussions Reveal a Strengthened Focus on Law Firm Profitable Delivery and Client Value
- Providing Better Results and Transparency to Clients
- Resourcing and Investing in Firm Profitability Software
- How Pricing Leaders Can Improve Profitability and Negotiations
- Reduce Costs and Enhance Security with OnePlace Risk & Compliance Cloud Suite
- Briefing Frontiers Legal IT Landscapes Survey Roundtable Report: Improving Pricing and Profitability
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp