Meet Our October Intapp Employee Hero, Mike Hickey
Mike Hickey — our October Intapp Hero — serves as a Senior Director of Talent Acquisition based out of our New Jersey office. Mike spends a tremendous amount of time getting to know specific products and business needs, and he applies that intel to hire candidates who help us best serve our clients. Mike’s job doesn’t stop once a candidate is hired; He goes above and beyond, and holds himself accountable to help our candidates integrate into the company and drive their careers to be successful over the long term.
“Mike is intellectually curious and spends a great deal of time working to deeply understand the Intapp business and the unique challenges his hiring managers are trying to solve,” said Bret Marshall, Vice President of Talent Acquisition at Intapp. “He is tightly aligned with the goals of his internal clients, and understands clearly that his work directly impacts the satisfaction our external clients, which in turn drives revenue and allows us to meet our larger corporate goals.”
Bret added, “Mike is selfless and always willing to go the extra mile to help his clients and teammates by sharing talent and creative ideas, allowing the broader talent acquisition team to bring the best talent to Intapp.”
Mike exemplifies the traits of an Intapp Hero; he is collaborative and trustworthy, a client advocate, and a community supporter. We are so proud to have Mike on our team, and honor his dedication and commitment to our business and our clients. Please join us in congratulating him on being named our latest Intapp Hero.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- How IAASB’s New Quality Management Standards Affect Your Accounting Firm: A Closer Look at ISQM 1
- Meet Our June Intapp Employee Hero, Alex Clayton
- The Evolution of Legal Data Analytics and AI-Based Insights
- Manage AML and CDD with OnePlace Risk & Compliance
- 5 Ways Purpose-Built Software Can Accelerate Your Accounting Firm’s Client Acceptance
- Win Business and Grow Your Firm with Cloud-Based Solutions
- Boost Profitability with Automated Time and Billing Software
- Time Tracking Software for Consultants: How Automated Consulting Time Tracking Eliminates Costly Inefficiencies to Improve Profitability
- A First Look at OnePlace Collaboration & Content for Accounting and Consulting
- Meet Our May Intapp Employee Hero, Caleece Nash
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp