Meet Our September Intapp Employee Hero, Yelena Veligurova
Yelena Veligurova — our September Intapp Hero honoree — is a Senior QA Engineer based out of our Palo Alto headquarters. the role of QA isn’t an easy task, but Yelena is always at the ready to surge resources, realign priorities and coordinate with all involved to get our products tested and released.
“Yelena is dedicated to quality (she’s a QA engineer after all!) and always prioritizes clients’ needs and success over everything else. She’s always pushing the product and development teams to make better products, think like a client and find what they would find and always willing to do the extra work to get the job done right the first time.” – Warren Knowles, Senior Director, Technical Product Management.
An Intapp Hero embodies the following characteristics: client advocate, collaborative, trust-worthy, and community supporter. Yelena exemplifies all of these traits, and we are proud to honor her dedication and commitment to our business and our clients.
We are so proud to have Yelena on our team and to recognize her as an Intapp Hero recipient. Please join us in congratulating her.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- Reduce Costs and Enhance Security with OnePlace Risk & Compliance Cloud Suite
- Briefing Frontiers Legal IT Landscapes Survey Roundtable Report: Improving Pricing and Profitability
- A Global General Counsel’s Thoughts on Organizations and Excellence | Pierre Gentin, McKinsey & Company
- Creating the Connected Firm: Setting Up Teams for Success
- Meet Our March Intapp Employee Hero, Kyle Washington
- Creative Geniuses and Continuous Creativity in Advertising | David Lubars, BBDO
- Five Tips for Risk and Compliance Teams Moving to the Cloud
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Warrick McDowell, Manager of Software Engineering at Intapp
- Leadership, Design Thinking, Hiring, and the Future of the Professions | Scott Westfahl, Harvard Law
- Key Takeaways from the LPPM 2021 Virtual Summit
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp