Meet Our September Intapp Employee Hero, Yelena Veligurova
Yelena Veligurova — our September Intapp Hero honoree — is a Senior QA Engineer based out of our Palo Alto headquarters. the role of QA isn’t an easy task, but Yelena is always at the ready to surge resources, realign priorities and coordinate with all involved to get our products tested and released.
“Yelena is dedicated to quality (she’s a QA engineer after all!) and always prioritizes clients’ needs and success over everything else. She’s always pushing the product and development teams to make better products, think like a client and find what they would find and always willing to do the extra work to get the job done right the first time.” – Warren Knowles, Senior Director, Technical Product Management.
An Intapp Hero embodies the following characteristics: client advocate, collaborative, trust-worthy, and community supporter. Yelena exemplifies all of these traits, and we are proud to honor her dedication and commitment to our business and our clients.
We are so proud to have Yelena on our team and to recognize her as an Intapp Hero recipient. Please join us in congratulating her.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- Meet Our June Intapp Employee Hero, Alex Clayton
- The Evolution of Legal Data Analytics and AI-Based Insights
- Manage AML and CDD with OnePlace Risk & Compliance
- 5 Ways Purpose-Built Software Can Accelerate Your Accounting Firm’s Client Acceptance
- Win Business and Grow Your Firm with Cloud-Based Solutions
- Boost Profitability with Automated Time and Billing Software
- Time Tracking Software for Consultants: How Automated Consulting Time Tracking Eliminates Costly Inefficiencies to Improve Profitability
- A First Look at OnePlace Collaboration & Content for Accounting and Consulting
- Meet Our May Intapp Employee Hero, Caleece Nash
- Meet Our May Intapp Client Hero, Jeannie Muzinic
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp