Meet Our September Intapp Employee Hero, Yelena Veligurova
Yelena Veligurova — our September Intapp Hero honoree — is a Senior QA Engineer based out of our Palo Alto headquarters. the role of QA isn’t an easy task, but Yelena is always at the ready to surge resources, realign priorities and coordinate with all involved to get our products tested and released.
“Yelena is dedicated to quality (she’s a QA engineer after all!) and always prioritizes clients’ needs and success over everything else. She’s always pushing the product and development teams to make better products, think like a client and find what they would find and always willing to do the extra work to get the job done right the first time.” – Warren Knowles, Senior Director, Technical Product Management.
An Intapp Hero embodies the following characteristics: client advocate, collaborative, trust-worthy, and community supporter. Yelena exemplifies all of these traits, and we are proud to honor her dedication and commitment to our business and our clients.
We are so proud to have Yelena on our team and to recognize her as an Intapp Hero recipient. Please join us in congratulating her.
We want to hear your #IntappHero stories: Nominate an Intapp employee, client, partner — or a team of them — for exceeding your expectations.
- Mentoring, Leading, and Pulling the Right Levers to Build a Highly Creative Firm I Dale Bornstein, M Booth
- Applying Grit and Teamwork, and Kicking the Tires on Uncharted Technology I Mitch Zuklie, Orrick
- Sparking Innovation in the Professions and Education I Jennifer Leonard, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
- Meet Our December Intapp Employee Hero, Matt McInerny
- Six Reasons to Purchase, Not Build, Risk Management Software
- Inside Intapp Spotlight: Meet Nipam Kothari, Senior DevOps Engineer at Intapp
- Intapp Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part One: Establishing Roles and Model Processes for Client Matter Management
- Keep Cool and Remain in Compliance, Part Two: Implementing the Process
- Meet our November Intapp Employee Heroes, Maria Starkova and Oksana Panicheva
Sign up to receive email updates from Intapp